Bronze Lotion SPF 30 (Cosmetic Misprint)
*Packaging has a slight cosmetic imperfection, but it is the same quality Auctiv Sunscreen. Due to the nature of these products, quantities are limited and are on a first come, first served basis.
Auctiv Bronze Lotion SPF 30 is healthy, highly effective and safe for children and adults of all ages.
Auctiv Bronze Lotion SPF 30 is free of common allergens. It’s soy-free, gluten-free, corn-free, dairy-free and vegan.
This formula has all the benefits of our White formula, but is tinted to blend with skin tones and is excellent for facial use. This Bronze color has a deeper tan skin tone as was requested by our customers who have a darker more yellow skin color. Bronze is great for Mediterranean complexions that tan easily. It provides excellent Broad Spectrum Protection.
- Bronze tone created by the mineral cosmetic pigment iron oxide blends with skin tones. Iron Oxide is the same biomineral that makes blood look red.
- Excellent for facial use and may be applied to reduce blemishes and blend sunspots
- Healthy – non-nano, not-micronized Zinc Oxide as its sole active ingredient; Zinc Oxide the only sunscreen active ingredient FDA-approved for children under 6 months of age.
- Safe – contains simply nine edible-grade, 86% certified organic ingredients and is completely petrochemical-free
- Effective – provides 97%+ broad spectrum UV absorption across the entire UVA & UVB spectrum
- Unique formula – soy-free, gluten-free, corn-free and vegan
- Fragrance-free & non-comedogenic
- Ecosystem approved – biodegradable formula is safe for reefs and the aquatic environment & packaged in 100% recyclable tubes
- Cruelty-free – never tested on animals – only tested on humans per 2011 FDA OTC Sunscreen Monograph regulations
- Dermatologist recommended
Auctiv Bronze Lotion SPF 30 is easy to apply at all temperatures and blends with skin tones, eliminating the cool chalkiness that mineral sunscreens may impart.
The average individual particle size of the Zinc Oxide USP we use is 0.260 micron (260nm) with Standard Deviation of 0.012 micron (12nm). This means that there are statistically zero particles smaller than 100nm, the cutoff for the nano classification. Most nano sunscreens on the market have particle sizes in the range of 10-20nm.
*Please note: this is a mineral cosmetic formula that may stain clothing.
- 25% non-nano Zinc Oxide
- Eldorado Springs Artesian Water
- Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Organic Shea Butter
- Vegetable Vitamin E (non-gmo from sunflower seeds)
- Vegetable Emulsifying Wax NF (cetearyl alcohol & polysorbate 60 from COCONUT!!)
- Iron Oxides